Our engineers can successfully manage projects of varying scope, from a small-scale software application to a large enterprise national rollout. Our technical team works with your IT staff to ensure that the solution meets or exceeds business objectives. GlobalXperts team of Information Technology consultants and engineers offer experienced life cycle consulting services in support of the deployment of a variety of solutions & business applications. Our professional technical augmentation services support solutions providers and integrators that are primarily Cisco based. We work with and support your team in the following areas:
- Requirements analysis, software package based on business focus
- Architecture planning, design
- Full life cycle engineering
- Integration and project deployment
Data Center & Virtualization
We offer comprehensive technical expertise for advanced network solutions. In just the past few years for instance, Data Center and Desktop Virtualization has dramatically improved the efficiency and availability of resources and applications for thousands of companies both large enterprises and SMBs.
Our Data Center and Virtualization team utilizes best practices in designing, implementing and optimizing new or expanded data center solutions for our customers. We work closely with our technology partners to offer industry leading servers, grid storage for backup and archiving and scalable SAN storage. We also offer:
- Virtualization solutions
- High availability strategies
- Green data center & reduced operational costs
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) services
- Site Recovery Manager (SRM) Services
- Physical to Virtual Conversion services
GlobalXperts Unified Communications technical services are based on real-world; best practices developed from several successful deployments of Unified Communications solutions. We have a team of certified and experienced consultants and technicians that collectively cover the functional and technological disciplines necessary for integrating disparate technologies into one cohesive network. Converging voice, data & video onto a single media fabric is a methodical process that must take into account existing infrastructure & business processes along with the organizations objectives and goal architecture.
Our Unified Communications planning, design and implementation services process is based on utilizing measurable information from all organizations across the enterprise to assure a stable & reliable deployment and to make certain the customer achieves a favorable return on their investment. Our consulting & engineering team will work closely with our partners during the Unified Communications planning, requirements analysis and design process in the performance of the following activities:
- Determine feature and functional requirements by analyzing business operations, capacity, availability, site requirements, capacity, integration issues such as legacy equipment and deployment schedule.
- Define the solution that meets your requirements by determining the components and features, functions & applications that make up the architecture.
- Develop site requirements by identifying the hardware, software, management and physical needs that interact with the implementation and operation of the solution architecture at each location. Considerations are hardware components, solution software, LEC circuits, WAN connectivity, physical needs etc.
- Generate a detailed design for the Unified Communications system based on the requirements identified. Typical requirement considerations are call processing, application software, network infrastructure, conferencing (voice & video), interoperability, messaging, security, directory and migration.
Develop implementation plan to include project scope, timelines, scheduling of actions at each site, resources and vendor support needed, risk management, hardware & software delivery, program deadlines, acceptance tests and training.
- Stage and install new Unified Communications platform. Where possible, stage, pre-assemble and test systems and subsystems before final installation to save time and trouble shooting. Installing the system requires installing and configuring your network infrastructure and installing and setting up the system components. This would include everything from installing equipment in data racks, placing and configuring servers, place phones, verify power and final cabling, final router and switch configuration etc.