Assisting in the designing, migration, security, operation, and the continuous optimization of infrastructure leveraging cloud technologies
Cloud Management platform – offers quick ROI, seamless cloud cost management, comprehensive cloud security, advanced cloud automation, and smart migration services featuring 99.99% up-time. Cloud computing enables scalable, on demand and pay-per-use IT infrastructure, eliminating the barriers of space and time.
Cloud Migration and Strategy
- Cloud Strategy: Unite key stakeholders and understand the key elements of cloud adoption.
- Cloud Planning: Create a step-by-step action plan for migrating to the cloud.
- Cloud Migration: Applications and data are securely migrated to the new target environment.
- Cloud optimization: Improve the reliability, security, and ROI of your cloud environment.
- Cloud 24/7 Support: GlobalXperts will provide end to end day 2 support.
A successful AWS migration requires actionable, error-free, and detailed analysis of the current environment with a proper migration plan in place.
With GlobalXperts Migration Services, migration of your data center or applications to the AWS cloud is a breeze. Plus, Additionally, it reduces migration costs and risks associated with the migration.
DISCOVERY: GlobalXperts first identifies the inventory of current applications and their usage along with their platforms and license dependencies. We also identify the SLAs, security, and compliance of various business applications.
ANALYSIS: By using industry best practices and the information gathered in the discovery phase, GlobalXperts cloud architects work with you to design the cloud architecture model to be deployed on the cloud.
MIGRATION: All major layers of the system requirements, such as DNS, load balancers, web, application layers, database, storage, security, internal/external integrations, monitoring, backup, deployment, and background programs are migrated to cloud.
VALIDATION: We ensure that the systems have been migrated without loss of fidelity in functional and non-functional requirements.